Thursday, June 16, 2011

Almost Finished :)

Here's our latest project... just... about... finished.  But thought we'd give you a little peak and ask for some help!

Love love love this piece.  If someone doesn't snag this quick it might end up 
in my (Kendahl's) house...no, seriously ;)



All we need to do is finish the hardware and give it a final coat of paint.  Here's where you come in... we originally thought about a fun color (turquoise, earthy green (my fave!) pale yellow, etc), 
but are now loving the simple white...what to do think?  

Tell us your opinion, thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I have a white vanity and I really, really love it. However, I'm not very brave about colored furniture. I tend to prefer neutral furniture with small pops of colored accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E. it white!!! PS i'm going to be sending some biz your way in a few weeks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say go for it, make it a color. But I don't have one white wall in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whites!

    ReplyDelete